ATPA Grantees are required to attend:
· The President's Reception on Sunday, August 5th at 5pm.
· The ATPA Grantee Award Dinner at the Grand Concourse restaurant on Monday, August 6th at 6pm.
· Training courses and seminars conducted on Monday, August 6th and Tuesday, August 7th.
(Note: Grantees are encouraged to stay and participate for the duration of the event)
Please note there are three required steps that must be done in this order:
· 2018 IAATI International Training Seminar registration:
Early Registration Fee: $300.00 (prior to July 16, 2018)
Late registration fee: $325.00 (after July 16, 2018)
(Note: If you are not a current member of IAATI, you may apply for membership during the registration process)
· Lodging reservations must be made directly through the Sheraton Pittsburgh Station Square.
· ATPA Grantee Networking at the 2018 IAATI International Training Seminar
All eligible expenses related to your attendance should be charged to your organization’s ATPA grant. As a reminder, no expense accrued for travel outside the seminar dates of August 5-10, 2018 will be eligible for grant reimbursement.
ATPA Grantee Networking
- at the -
2018 IAATI International Training Seminar
We invite you to join the Pennsylvania ATPA at IAATI’s 66th International Training Seminar, hosted by the North East Regional Chapter in the city of Pittsburgh, PA. Commencing with the President’s Reception on the evening of Sunday, August 5th, a wide range of high quality training classes will run from Monday, August 6th, through Friday, August 10th. The seminar is being held at the Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square which is located on the waterfront, in the heart of a 52-acre riverfront complex which includes Station Square restaurants, entertainment and a variety of things to do in Pittsburgh just a short drive away.